Nursing and In–home Care Process
- Help begins with a confidential nursing and care manager assessment of the client’s health, home safety, and current support systems.
- Together we develop a plan of care and coordinate with community resources.
- Short and long term monitoring is available.
- Ongoing monitoring is especially helpful for families living out–of–town.
- Consultation is available for a short term need or ongoing assistance.
- Gentle, respectful approach.
- References available upon request.